Property Tax Calendar
- January 1st – effective date of current assessment.
- March – second half of property taxes are paid.
- March – notice of new assessment mailed (odd numbered years)
- April 2 through April 25 – property owner may request an informal review of their assessment by the Assessor’s Office.
- April 2 through April 30 – period to file a written property tax protest with the Board of Review.
- May 1 - Board of Review meets each year - until adjournment - to review written protests.
- August – property tax bills for coming September and March are mailed.
- September – first half of property taxes are paid.